Friday, June 20, 2014

"A Call to Fight Fear and Arise and Shine! For Our Light Has Come!"



     April 9, 2013









My last email to some of you was such that it may have worried you about my well being.  I am sorry I had to write that email.  It was very hard to be that honest. But I checked with the Lord, and He needed me to be real about what's happening to me and to a lot of His anointed vessels who are under such devious attacks of such long duration.  A friend who is a leader of the army said to me last week, "I have never seen the level of attack go as high as what the enemy is doing now to God's people.  He is not just out to kill us,  He is doing it in such heinous ways to make His faithful warriors suffer way, way almost beyond what we can bear." (words to that effect).
Such as a few weeks ago I discovered a pretty good size lump where seven years ago it was an aggressive cancerous lump. Did cancer come back inspite of God saying to me that I would never be ravaged by cancer again? Or did I really hear God? This would be the third try of the enemy in the last seven years to push me into great fear. For a week I felt the fear of cancer seeking to enter me, and knew that no matter what I must not to give in to it. If I allow fear to enter, it would sweep my emotion away and it would be very hard to hear His voice. One night when fear wanted to flood over me, I declared scriptures until I heard the words, "Jesus is not concerned." (this refers to the story of Jesus sleeping on a boat in a storm and the disciples were in great fear, but Jesus was not concerned.) Peace came over me instantly. When I went for examination the next day, my doctor  told me it was scar tissue that was submerged under the flesh, which felt like a large lump.
BUT GOD!  I see God sending outrageous words to His people at the same time that the enemy seems to have his way and prayers seemingly are not getting answered. Many seasoned warriors are experiencing this double reality of the enemy's unrelenting oppression and at the same time receiving timely revelations from God as if He is not a bit concerned about whatever the enemy is up to. He is simply going right ahead with His agenda. When really awful things are in our face, I am hearing Him say, "Ignore it."
So I am going back to the words He gave for this year 2013 because they are mandate to His church, His bride, the army of God. Remember the calendar-word of Isaiah 60:1-3 and Isaiah 61: 1-4.  Most of us have been so buffeted since January that we have been focusing on darkness, instead of what He is saying to us. It's time to turn back to this really important word He gave us for this year, and throw all our hearts into it, receiving it. "Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord appears over you." and "The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to preach good news to the poor...to proclaim freedom fro the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor and the day of the vengeance of our God..."  Remember Joanne Stroud  boldly declaring for the year 2013 that we are to say "YES!" to those scriptures and know that we are it!  We are to receive the words that we are anointed to preach good news to the poor; we are anointed to set the captives free; we are anointed to declare the year of the Lord's favor. She warned us that we are going to get serious attacks for this word but we must keep our eyes not upon darkness but upon the Sovereign Lord. This is the year we are to press in and ask for MORE!  Let our passion rise up for Him. 
 
We are very new at this, but we do thank those who are sending donation to our new ministry - J Brushworks Ministry. For one thing, the donations are allowing us to print more books as God is getting these books, especially the Out of the Wilderness book, to go out to people who have not heard about these books before. And the prints and cards. Yesterday as I gave a private lesson to two sisters from Fallbrook and Hawaii, they asked about the "Out of the Wilderness" original painting on my wall and also the "Wild Bird" painting. Before you know it, I was telling them the stories. I gave each of them a "Wild Bird" card and as they were reading the story on the card they began to tear up. These women were so hungry for these painting words which point to the love of God.  Friendship was forged with them and we will see what else the Lord wants to do.
Please pray for this ministry through art "for such a time as this." (Esther 4:14)  More and more, through fire and water, Peter and I are realizing that our new ministry is being called to rise up and shine and He the Sovereign Lord is anointing us to preach good news to the poor and to proclaim freedom to the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners. And we are saying "YES!" to Him. We want more of Him! More passion for Him!