Friday, June 20, 2014

See the gold from the Mountain of God? (for new book)


April 20, 2013

Lately I am feeling the need for more weapons from the Lord.  I have been using the ones He has given me in the last year, but time is much harder now, and I know I need more weapons.  In answer to my petitioning I am getting these new weapons, which is much more hefty. Not as easy for me to commit to memory.

Romans 8:33, 35, 37, "Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who purifies...Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword...No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us."
Isaiah 60:1-3,"Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you..."
Isaiah 61:1-4, "The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor and the day of vengeance of our God..."

Even as the Lord is busily giving me His scriptures while I am busily fretting over my failures, I hear Him say, "Get over those, Jean! Step into the realm of the power generator of God. Go into it - be zapped by it. The world and all the inhabitants are in dire need of the power surge and power zap of His generator. 'Lift up your eyes and look about you. All assemble and come to you, your sons come from afar and your daughters are carried on the arm. Then you will look and be radiant, your heart will throb and swell with joy..."  (Isaiah 60:4-5)