Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Sharing the word from the Lord - 2014 calendar.

Last year at this time the Lord sent two scriptures - Isaiah 60:1-3 and 61:1-4 to our Gatekeepers prayer group, which I wrote about on the 2013 calendar. Throughout 2013 I have experienced the Holy Spirit bringing me to these scriptures in so many ways and through many circumstances.  Today I take note that I had started the year 2013 in one way, and am ending this year with my life changed by these scriptures, particularly in the realm of creativity and joy in my teaching art. I am amazed by so many OMG! (Oh My God!) stories to tell! 


Well, the cycle has started again. Our Gatekeepers prayer group had our last meeting for this year and received three scriptures from the Lord for 2014. Already I find myself "eating" these scriptures (which is more than meditating)  as the anointing for doing so is strong. Here are the three verses:


Ephesians 3:20-21, "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen."


I Corinthians 3:9-10, "'No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him' but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit."


Hebrew 11:1, "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."


The painting-word He is using for 2014 is "The River of Living Water Flowing in the Cavern of my heart in His heart." This is a painting the Lord sends to depict the verse "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us..."   Look at the painting and go deep into it to see what God sees of our hearts - through Christ He sees the river of gold, fire and water flowing powerfully through our hearts tucked in His heart. Gold stands for His glory and goodness; fire stands for passionate love from Him to us and us to Him, water stands for purity of our hearts cleansed by the blood of Jesus.  When we realize how God sees our hearts and how powerfully He is at work in our hearts as we go through the fire and water of life's experiences, we know our value to Him as His bride.


The enemy is creating more havoc and chaos in the earth and many hearts are stricken with fear, worries and depression. Whatever the media tells us life is about, the Lord is ushering you and me, His bride, to live more and more in the realm of eye has not seen, ear has not heard, mind has not conceived what God has prepared for those who love him. He is preparing a bride who will live with a sense of wonder. His church will become more astonished by His beauty and goodness. To quote Graham Cooke(www.BrilliantBookHouse.com ) "Our gift to the world is the revelation of the nature of God to us."  Goodness is the very nature of God.  At the cross our Savior Jesus declared, "It is finished!" because He has done everything needed to be done so we can live with the river of living water flowing through our hearts tucked into His heart. We get to receive the huge portion of His goodness with our names on it, and eat and grow strong even as we abide in the stance of faith.  "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."  (Hebrew 11:1)


With a twinkle in my eyes let me tell you some "immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine" news that are coming in - my 5-year nephew who lives in Los Angeles fell off a trailer cart that was carting customers to pick up their Christmas trees, and the cart went over his body. Yet doctors treating him could not find anything broken, exclaiming, "This is simply not possible that he is not hurt!" A Chinese lawyer in Los Angeles riddled with cancer was being prayed for at a church meeting. With no one pushing him, he fell background to the ground under the power of God (something he could never imagine experiencing before). When he went back to his doctor, all signs of cancer was gone.  For four years my husband has applied and applied for jobs, but there was no job for him. A few days before Christmas, out of the blue, he got an interview, and this one looks hopeful. Our neighbor who has been suffering from back pain for many years, went and bought a mattress called "Cloud" which I had recommended to her a few years ago. In four days time she was beside herself with joy that the pain is almost not noticeable anymore.  Love to hear your "immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine" news.


In this last week before 2014, the Lord has been getting me up in the night hours to pray for for those who have been oppressed by fear in their marriage, by a son or daughter's mental health, by the plight of God's people whose lives are endangered, etc.  I received these verses in Isaiah for you who are waiting for His deliverance: "Be strong, do not fear; your God will come, he will come with vengeance; with divine retribution he will come to save you...Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away." (Isa.35:4,10)  *  "You will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you. Although the Lord gave you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, your teacher will be hidden no more; you will see them with your own eyes whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ear will hear a voice behind you, saying, 'This is the way, walk in it.'...He will send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful." (Isa.30:19-21,23)  *  "See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you." (Isa.42:9)"I have chosen you and have not rejected you. So do not fear, for I am with you, do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand...Do not be afraid, O worm Jacob, O little Israel, for I myself will help you, declares the Lord."(Isa.41:9-10,14)